Monday, July 20, 2009

The county fair--by the numbers

Number of:
  • Nights spent at Grandma & Grandpa's -- 4
  • Hot dogs/corn dogs consumed by two girls -- too ashamed to admit the actual number
  • Homemade ice creams devoured -- 2 (not enough, but I stayed away this year)
  • Times riding the small train around the fair -- 3
  • Hours spent riding rides -- 4
  • Times they asked if they could ride rides again -- 10,000
  • Times the girls went on the pirate ship -- at least 8
  • Meltdowns -- 1 (seemingly over a hamburger split into 2, I think she was over-tired)
  • Wheels on the stroller with cow poop currently on them -- all
  • Contests entered -- 1 (we didn't win)
  • Miles put on the van just going back and forth to the fair (6 mile round trip) -- 80
  • Withdrawals from the Bank of Dad -- I lost count
  • Potty accidents being in underwear full time -- 0
  • Times I did my new Jillian Michaels "No More Trouble Zones" DVD while on vacation -- 2
  • Miles I ran at the fitness center while on vacation -- 2.5
  • Calories consumed -- not enough to be burned off by 2 DVD sessions and a 2.5 mile run
  • Years of marriage celebrated by my parents today -- 40

I hope to get pictures up on the blog, they are on Facebook already. We had a great time!

1 comment:

Bad Mommy said...

Love the new layout! ;)