Monday, September 7, 2009

Pictures

So blogger and I still aren't seeing eye-to-eye on posting pictures. I don't know what the (my) problem is, so I decided to put pictures in a different way. Ha! So the 15+ pictures I carefully selected and put in chronological order are now in--backwards. Grrr. So let's take a trip back in time and see what we've been up to the past month . . . .

Mostek family gathered in Omaha for Grandma Mostek's funeral. We are missing a couple of kids, but you will see them later. John's 2 brothers are on the left of his parents and his sister is to his right. The rest of us just married in.


Random picture of cupcakes I made. I had seen them on Bakerella's site and wanted to make them all summer. I ended up taking them to a picnic with our neighborhood moms.


The cutest Cyclone this side of Ames!


Emma throwing a softball 19mph. Watch out!


Leah shooting hoops with the Cyclone women's b-ball team


First day of school 2009, Leah wanting to get in on the action


Emma all ready for 1st grade
The girls checking out all the big John Deere equipment at the State Fair


Leah and cousin Camden with Clifford


The 4 Mostek side cousins (the two that were missing from the family photo above)


Leah trying clothes on her new kitty at Build-a-Bear


Leah stuffing her kitty


Leah's b-day cupcakes


Glass slipper and crown cookies on cupcakes


Leah and Daddy at her b-day dinner out to Hickory Park

Leah on her b-day "Look Mom, no hospital trips!"


And that concludes our trip down memory lane. I think this method will work okay when I'm not trying to post 15+ pictures. I still can't cut and paste web addresses like I used to. I'm sure it is all the computer, and not the operator. And I apologize because the majority of you who read this blog have already seen these pictures on Facebook at one time or another. You may have even commented on them there, but don't let that stop you from commenting again. Multiple times.

3 comments:

TJ said...

Very cute photos!

The photo problem seems to be PEBKAC... Problem Exists Between Keyboard and Chair. ;) I say that to my mom and she never gets it.

Have a good Labor Day!

Unknown said...

Too bad your smarty pants sister can't help you out. :p

The hamburger cupcakes turned out really cute! What are you going to do for Miss M's birthday? It's less than a month away you know! And we decided to have the party at our house, since it may be the last time we have a gathering here.

Cristin said...

You need to go into the cake business.. the burgers are adorable. you're hired for our next party ok??