Saturday, January 2, 2010

From the funny farm

Yesterday I was in our master bathroom to dry my hair. Leah comes running in and asks if I can help her go to the bathroom downstairs. Umm, yeah no. Why? Because she had to run upstairs into a bathroom to ask me. You are here, why not take advantage. She did.

She then proceeded to tell me she was having a bad hair day. A headband fixed her right up.

........................................................................................................

Emma made her own "low-tech" Fasebook (her spelling). She drew a profile picture in a box on the chalkboard. Her status was "I wishe it whas sumre bcose I like popsiks very much. :)" She then drew a box/profile pic of her good friend and his reply to her status was "Me too!" Considering it was -18 degrees this morning, I would have to agree.

.......................................................................................................

Yesterday the girls were playing in Leah's room. One time I went to tell them to be quiet, they had their shirts off. The next time I came in to tell them to quiet down, they were down to their underwear, rolling around on the floor. I didn't ask. Then before bed last night Emma showed me a sign on the door that I apparently missed:

Emma v.s Leah
Wresling mach
today starting
now
I think being cooped up in the snow and cold is taking its toll on us. ;)

2 comments:

Cristin said...

Too funny. I would have whipped out the video camera and tried to get some of that wrestling down.

We're feeling cooped up too. Still snowing here.

Can't wait for that bus to get here Monday morning.

TJ said...

I love how little kids spell.