Recently someone in my town started a similar business (cupcakes made from organic ingredients, cookies, sweet breads) and the business is called "Sweetness", so I wouldn't really want anything with sweet in the name.
Yes, my name starts with a "K" and would lend itself to all sorts of alliteration and miss-spellings of words like kake, kookie, kupcake, konfection, but I'm not too keen on that idea. I don't want it to have cake, cookie, or cupcake alone in the name since I do all three plus more. Some of my ideas have bakery in the name, but I'm not really a bakery--just a woman with an oven.
Here are a few things that were floating around my head. I need more input, people! That means I need some actual comments!! ;)
- Sugar Rush (although when I said that to hubby, he was like "What is that supposed to mean?"
- Polka Dot Bakery (just because I like polka dots)
- KM Bakery (I see a logo for this like a monogram--my initials used to be KMB. Both my middle and last names start with M)
- C3 (like C "cubed" for cookies, cakes, cupcakes)
- For the Love of Sweets (like "For the love of Pete!")
Of course hubby's helpful input was "Overpriced Baked Goods" to which I modified to "Rolling in the Dough". Get it? Ha ha. I don't think I'd get much business that way. Right now it is all still a pipe dream, but if you can dream it you can believe it, right?