Friday, July 11, 2008

Tired

Man, I'm no so sure vacation is worth it if we are all tired and crabby for a week! I mean we had tons-0-fun but this week has been hell. Everyone is getting on everyone's nerves. Kids are tired and crabby. Mom and dad are tired and crabby. Not a good combination. And did I mention it is hotter than Hades out today? Okay, its really not that bad, but it is hot and windy.

I've been fueling myself this week with Starbucks. I need to stop . . . after today. I couldn't bring myself to pay $8 for the coffee at the grocery store that would last me 3 weeks or more, so instead I've spent at least $15 at Starbucks this week (shh, don't tell dh!). Makes sense, don't it? Um, no. At least I tell them "light ice" so I'm actually getting more coffee and less ice. Bargain! And today they messed up my order and I didn't tell them, so I got to pay more and get more yummy calories that I don't need for an extra 42 cents.

Hopefully Mommy can get in a nap, the girls will both nap, and we'll pull out the sprinkler this afternoon. That should make everyone happy, right? Sure, because the last time we played in the sprinkler EE got in trouble and spent the rest of the afternoon in her room. Can't wait for the fun to begin!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Cracking up about the coffee...totally sounds like something I would do! Hope everyone is in a better mood soon!

Cristin said...

We're a bunch of crabbypants here too.... baby crying at me as I type...
trying. not. to. lose. mind.