Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Taggie

Yeah, another tag and info you've just been dying to know about me! ;)

Eight things I am passionate about:
1. Family
2. Reading
3. Exercise (at the moment, anyway)
4. Staying healthy
5. Teaching my kids strong values
6. Showing hubby how much we love him
7. Clean clothes (love to do laundry!)
8. Finding bargains

Eight things I want to do before I die:
1. Visit other countries, preferably over seas
2. See my own granchildren and be a part of their lives
3. Build a house
4. Have said house decorated like a Pottery Barn catalog
5. Become a better photographer
6. Grow old with hubby
7. Play golf
8. Write a book

Eight things I say a lot:
1. In a minute!
2. Another day
3. Maybe later
4. We don't always have dessert
5. Okay (my "filler" when on the phone)
6. I love you
7. No whining
8. Do you have to go potty?

Eight books I've read: (this is just from the past few months)
1. Change of Heart
2. Confessions of a Carb Queen
3. The Kite Runner
4. Digging to America
5. Certain Girls
6. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
7. Fish Swish, Splash Dash (last night to LC)
8. What Daddies Can't Do (last night to EE)

Eight Movies I've Seen Eight Times:
1. The Princess Bride
2. Father of the Bride (1 & 2)
3. Girls Just Want to Have Fun
4. Sixteen Candles
5. Grease (1 & 2)
6. Flushed Away
7. Legally Blonde
8. Twister

Okay folks, the buck stops here. I usually don't have many people to tag! I know, I'm boring. If you haven't been tagged and would like to be--consider yourself tagged! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hee. "Maybe later" is a common phrase at our house.

Too bad we didn't live closer - if you liked doing laundry so much, you could do mine, too! ;)

Cristin said...

I just grumbled my way through putting away 3 loads of laundry... hating it. You're welcome to the endless stream of laundry here anytime!!!