Saturday, February 7, 2009

Absence makes the heart grow fonder

Right? So since its been too long between posts, do you love me more? Didn't think so. I'm just trying to gear up for my blogaversary coming up in the next couple weeks (at least that is what I'll tell myself).

Let me tell you, you haven't missed much. Laundry, sick kids, cleaning house, Target shopping trips. . .same old, same old.

Tonight hubby and I have our second night out in less than a month--what the heck? I don't think we've been out alone twice in three years, let alone twice in a month. Free hockey tickets from hubby's work+free babysitter=date night

Coming soon . . . . life's little lessons and what they're worth ($20)

2 comments:

Cristin said...

Same old here too.... we're actually not sick at the moment... knock wood... the day is young though...

yay on the date night! We sort of had one the other night... we got our taxes done...at least we were away from the kids!

Bad Mommy said...

Date night... what's that?

Please, elaborate on the Target shopping trips! ;)