Tuesday, February 17, 2009

In place of your regularly scheduled programming . . .

I had started a "One Year" post, but my computer froze up on me so you are getting this instead. Enjoy! (Courtesy of Bad Mommy)

♥ What are your middle names? Daniel and Marie (almost the Osmonds, huh?)

♥ How long have you been together? Married 11.5 years (dated for 4 years before that)

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? We knew each other about 2 months before we started "officially" dating

♥ Who asked who out? He asked me out

♥ How old are each of you? Hubby is 35 and I am 33 years, 11 months and 2 weeks today (that's just an estimate, mind you)

♥ Whose siblings do/did you see the most? Mine since both of mine live in the same state we do and his are in three different states

♥ Do you have any children together? Why yes, we do. Two lovely daughters

♥ What about pets? You mean El Destructo? He was our first "child". He's on about life 8.5 if you ask me. But hubby professes his love for the cat more than I ever get told "I love you" ;)

♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? Probably each feeling like we do our part to equally contribute to the household in different ways. And for him carrying the sole responsibility of bringing in the dough.

♥ Did you go to the same school? College.

♥ Are you from the same home town? No, we are from different states

♥ Who is the smartest? I'll give it to hubby, although I'm not exactly a dumb blond

♥ Who is the most sensitive? Me. Having two kids and your hormones put through the wringer will do that to you.

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? We eat 90% of our meals as a family in the dining room. If we eat out, it is most likely to be at Hickory Park

♥ Who has the craziest ex? If I had to answer that I would say him, but that was so many years ago and I didn't know him then so it is a non-issue

♥ Who has the worst temper? Not me

♥ Who does the cooking? That would be me 99.9% of the time

♥ Who is more social? Me

♥ Who is the neat-freak? We both have parts of the house that we keep tidy. Me, the whole house and him the garage

♥ Who is the more stubborn? He would say me and I would say him. So you think that would be both of us?

♥ Who wakes up earlier? Weekdays--him Weekends--me

♥ Where was your first date? To a Neil Simon play at CY Stephens Auditorium

♥ Who has the bigger family? He does (by one sibling)

♥ Do you get flowers often? No and that's okay because the cat always knocks them down and makes a mess. They usually end up in a vase sitting in the sink--how lovely

♥ How do you spend the holidays? With family. We try to make the rounds or invite people here

♥ Who is more jealous? Well it depends on what we are talking about. Sure, he was jealous that I was lounging in my robe & jammies this morning hanging out in the oversize chair with my feet up on the ottoman while he was heading out the door for work. But I bet he won't be jealous when I get to change a stinky 3.5 year old later today or run to the grocery store or make supper or clean the house in anticipation for his parents' visit. ;)

2 comments:

Bad Mommy said...

I am SO jealous of the lounging. ;)

Cristin said...

That last one sounds like us...