Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Gotta love the meme!

Easy blog post, courtesy of Bad Mommy once again. Me thinks it is similar to a facebook note that you are supposed to answer with one word responses, so we'll try that.

1. Where is your cell phone?
kitchen counter

2. Your significant other?
work

3. Your hair?
bedhead

4. Your mother?
love her

5. Your father?
love him

6. Your favorite?
cookies

7. Your dream last night?
none (that I can remember)

8. Your favorite drink?
white chocolate mocha, non-fat no whip (that can't be done in one word)

9. Your dream/goal?
happy

10. What room you are in?
basement

11. Your hobby?
shopping

12. Your fear?
job loss

13. Where do you want to be in 6 years?
Ames

14. Where were you last night?
home

15. Something that you are not?
skinny

16. Muffins?
blueberry

17. Wish list item?
$

18. Where you grew up?
Iowa

19. Last thing you did?
pilates

20. What are you wearing?
yoga pants & long sleeved t/tank top

21. Your TV?
off (until I get on the treadmill, then I will watch AI on DVR)

22. Your pets?
pukey

23. Friends?
the best

24. Your life?
good

25. Your mood?
happy

26. Missing some one?
sure

27. Car?
dirty

28. Something you’re not wearing?
shoes

29. Your favorite store?
Target

30. Your favorite color?
pink/red

33. When is the last time you laughed?
last night

34. Last time you cried?
last night

35. One place that I go to over and over?
playroom (where the treadmill is)

36. One person who texts me regularly?
no one (just say "no" to texts)

38. My favorite place to eat?
Great Plains

39. My favorite food?
pasta

40. What did you do today?
facebook

Okay, so I went back through about 6 tags and I couldn't find 31. 32. and 37. It's bugging me!

1 comment:

Bad Mommy said...

I did not even notice. :P