Monday, March 16, 2009

Spring Break

Posts will be few and far between this week as we spend our spring break vacation in Mexico. Sun, fun and sand are on the agenda.




Ha ha ha, I wish! I never went anywhere fun or warm when I had spring break in college, and we aren't about to start now. The girls and I came up to my parents for a few days to celebrate my dad's birthday and will head back home tomorrow. At least the weather is actually acting like spring for a few days--we spent the day playing outside with some friends today.

Maybe there will be some more videos soon, we'll see. At least I got some comments!

3 comments:

Bad Mommy said...

Sweet. Mexico. Can I come?

Kim said...

The only place I ever went for spring break in college was to Atlanta, and that's because DOTR was already living here and he paid for it. My kids, on the other hand......they are so freaking spoiled. Disneyworld, Europe, the beach, mission trips, you name it, they've been there.

We didn't even have spring break until college. We had Good Friday and Easter Monday.

Cristin said...

I didn't know you were going to Mexico!!!!... Now I have to hate you... sorry.

;)