Friday, October 23, 2009

Unplugged

Last night we were watching a show about the evolution of electronics such as the cell phone, VCR, Walkman, and video games. As Emma watched about Atari (I always wanted one, never had one) we said that is what Mom and Dad had to play with when they were little. Disbelief.

After awhile she says, "Mom, I didn't play anything electronic today!" Gasp! Let's see, what did you do? Worked on a story, traced and colored a picture, did some homework, took a bath---and you survived.

3 comments:

Bad Mommy said...

No electronics? What a cruel mommy you are. ;)

Bad Mommy said...

By the way, I need cake help. Why does my cake crumble when I try to even the layers and stack them? Any suggestions to counteract the crumbling (and eventual breaking) of my cake?

Cristin said...

We didn't have Atari either. The most advanced video game we had was Pong.