Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Not yet

Okay, so I don't have any pictures from the party up yet, although if you are lucky enough to have me as a facebook friend, you have seen them. And even though about 99% of my readers are also my facebook friends, but I am still going to post some pictures here. Sometime. I've been too busy today getting stopped in the middle of my workout by the electricity cutting out and I've also been busy trying to figure out how to fax something and not have it cost me more than the price of admission to a movie. Copyworks wanted $2 a page for a long-distance fax--I had 7 pages. But it was 25% off! Um, no. I figured out how to get what I needed in a PDF file and just e-mailed the darn thing. Isn't technology wonderful? Okay, so it was hubby's suggestion to try and get the info as a PDF file, but he forgot to take the information to work with him today in the first place which was why I was trying to fax it with no access to a free fax machine.

Anyway I've also been busy wasting my time reading really important things online. I'm sure most of you already visit this site regularly but I thought I'd post it again since it had me laughing this afternoon. I just hope one of my cakes doesn't show up on there someday. Gotta love your Cake Wrecks! I see she is coming out with a book, that may be one I need to get. Got your copy pre-ordered, G?

2 comments:

Bad Mommy said...

And when are you opening up that cake business again? You have about 15 years until my girls get married, you better get crackin'. ;)

Glenda said...

As long as I have it on the internet, I don't have to buy the book! I still have my cake supplies rounded up for you, we just need to see you!