Monday, May 4, 2009

To Do List

The hubby is gone for almost the whole week for a work conference. Without him around to take care of, I can maybe get some things done. I wrote myself a "to do" list that was color coded and covered every day from now until Friday. I have high hopes.

At the top of the "to do" list is a big unwritten that hubby left me with:
"Do not flood the house or make a trip to the ER or for any other reason call me crying and sobbing hysterically about some unforseen accident that happened while I am away." If you've been with me a year, then you know what I am talking about.

Okay, I'm off to put away laundry, pick up the kitchen, exercise, go buy annuals/planters, make an eye appointment, and plan a birthday party. And that is just for Monday.
ETA: Monday's list now includes clean up cat puke. Hubby's instructions did not say "do not kill or lose cat" so that may happen this week as well.

2 comments:

Glenda said...

Thank you for starting my Monday out w/a smile. "Lose or kill cat." Toooooo funny.

Bad Mommy said...

LMAO! You know, they have a "drop box" at the shelter in the big O.... ;)