Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My vision came true

Remember this post? Well the spring issue of VISIONS came out yesterday and we were one of four couples featured in the lovebirds story. Our story is just a slightly shortened version of what I sent in, and here is the picture from the photo shoot.


"It was a beautiful summer night as we walked through central campus, past the library, and around Lake LaVerne. We ended up under the Campanile, and as the bells rang out at midnight, he proposed. A year later we were taking our wedding photos under the Campanile."

Hopefully we only slightly look like dorks. ;) All the featured couples had "kitchsy" pictures like this, so overall we are happy with how it turned out.

I know a lot of people don't ever look through or even read their alumni publications--I hope people actually look at this one! :P A few people have already seen it and commented about it. It will probably be my only 15 minutes of so-called fame I will get.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, pretty cheesy. :p I'll have to check it out this weekend.

TJ said...

I think it is a great photo. I will have to check out my copy!

call me Laura said...

I believe what you said earlier, the marching band is probably one of the top matchmakers around!

The Rupe Family said...

What a great photo!!! I think it is sweet.

Bad Mommy said...

Lol, I love it!

Cristin said...

You guys are pretty cute....