Friday, April 24, 2009

Yet again

Sometimes I tend to be a slow learner. Maybe someday I will learn that taking the kids to the doctor's office only gets us in trouble. Every time we go, whether it be for a regular check up or because someone is sick or because someone has her intestines in her chest, we come home with something we didn't have when we went. Every. single. time. Leah was just getting over her virus that lasted over a week when we had some concerns about her tummy. Took her in, spent 4 hrs doing x-rays and CT scans only to find out thankfully everything is still in the correct place. Now she has a lovely runny/stuffy nose, horrible cough and fever. Again. And how much did I pay for her to get sick? Ugh.

2 comments:

TJ said...

That is why we rarely go to the doctor.

Hope you all get better soon!

Rae Ann said...

I hear you! I would also like to add fast food playgrounds to the list. I took my two healthy kids to an outdoor playground at Sonic on the way to my dad's house. Two days later? Both have sniffles and coughs. Yay.