Monday, June 2, 2008

A little something for you to get you through the day

Just so you can thank me and remember me all day long, here is a little ditty to keep you going:





We had checked out Season One of the Muppet Show from the library a week or so ago, so we've been doing this non-stop at our house. I'm so glad my girls can experience a little bit of my childhood! To this day I think I am one of only a few people who can claim they had Muppet Show wallpaper in their playroom. True story.

3 comments:

Cristin said...

Thanks a lot. I'm off to work in a bit... maybe that little ditty going through my head will drown out the sound of my demented patients yelling at me...

Unknown said...

And I'm probably a big dork for wanting to keep a piece of that wallpaper for posterity when mom and dad finally get around to fixing that room (if they haven't torn it down already, I can't remember).

The Driftwood Collector said...

No wallpaper, but I did have Miss Piggy and Kermit sheets. Still have them, in fact!