Monday, June 9, 2008

Mom needs to get her mind out of the gutter

Subtitled: Why you shouldn't take things out of context

EE to DH yesterday afternoon: "Dad, come in my room and make a baby!"

Important things to know when reading this quote:

1. EE does not know the facts of life just yet. She has no idea what mom and dad do to make a baby.
2. The baby mentioned above happens to be a flat, two dimentional baby which you make faces on with magnet pieces.
3. We do not condone that kind of behavior around here. Even between mom and dad. Most of the time, anyway.

Dh did make a baby. It had a nice tatoo and buttons for "oobies". Obviously his child and not mine. The stuffed bunny that sits beside the baby had a pacifier and a band-aid over its "privates". What a nice example for the little ones, my dh--so creative.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

too funny!! Kate (4) found a screwdriver and was working on the doorknob. When I told her to stop, she said but mom, I want to screw something. Then she went on and on about wanting to screw things. kids!

Bad Mommy said...

That made me giggle a little. I'll have to get myself one of those "baby-making" kits. Sounds easier than the antiquated method I have been using. ;)

Cristin said...

I love it!

Grumpy said...

LOL! That's too funny!
My children are forever losing their marbles... though mummy lost hers many years ago!