Sunday, February 17, 2008

Hmmm, changes already?

I haven't decided if I like this template or not. I love me some polka dots, but the yellow and green is screaming "John Deere" to me. Believe me, I am one of the biggest JD fans there is because without those great and powerful green machines, my dad wouldn't make much of a living and wouldn't be able to loan us money and slip me C notes like he does. Don't be surprised if the look changes in the next few days. Or hours. Or minutes, it depends on how soon I am called away from the computer to create world peace (or keep two girls from waking Daddy on Sunday morning).

**If you were really reading, you would've learned something about my background. Yup, I'm a simple farm girl. Sorta.

4 comments:

Bad Mommy said...

Can I be adopted?

While I'm not a farm girl myself, I appreciate the efforts of your everyday farmer. Without grain, there would not be cows. Without cows, there would not be steak. Without steak, i would never be happy.

kmm0305 said...

My dad does corn/soybeans and beef cattle. I get most of my steaks for free. Right now in my freezer I have t-bones, sirloins, and flat iron steaks. Too bad my grill just blew off the patio in the 50+mph winds were having. :( Anyway, come over anytime for some good Iowa beef!

Bad Mommy said...

Holy wind batman! I am SO jealous. I had a sirloin yesterday but T-bones are my favorite. Remember that restaurant Bonanza? I loved going there as a kid.... Flat irons are excellent as well!

The Driftwood Collector said...

Cool - now that he's retired from his other job, my dad devotes himself full-time to raising beef cattle. I like the John Deere look, actually. Very atrractive, and the colors take my mind off dreary winter weather.