Wednesday, February 27, 2008

TMI

I just must have one of those faces that says, "Talk to me, I care." I had two items to purchase at Target and in the time it took to ring them up and pay, I found out that the nice cashier--we'll call her Betty since that was her name--was going to Fort Dodge to babysit her great grandchildren so her granddaughter and daughter could go to South Dakota to court. She's getting a divorce, you know (the granddaughter), and the father won't let the mom see the kids. He doesn't pay child support, either. And in Great-Grandma Betty's eyes that is reason enough for him to lose custody. Did I mention I learned all of this in about 5 minutes? And I care why? Just let me buy my things and get out!

Now, if you want to tell me how beautiful my children are or how well behaved they are or how smart they are, go right ahead. But I really don't care about your life. Thanks!

1 comment:

Bad Mommy said...

Haha! And here I thought it was only the Walmart employees who shared tmi. You should be careful with that info, before you know it, shopping at Target will become taboo for BH's.