Thursday, October 2, 2008

I was right!

Maybe I should take a trip to Vegas soon, I seem to be on a roll! I had guessed that the baby would come 10/1. The baby came 10/1. I felt all along that it was a girl. She was a girl. I was only a few ounces off on the weight, too. After their last ultrasound predicted the baby to be 10 lbs 3 oz, I said she would be 10 lbs 1 oz. She was 10 lbs 6.5 oz.

Remember what I said about my sister being spoiled? Well, spoil away--she deserves some nice jewelry after having to deliver a 10 1/2 lb baby naturally. I talked to her last night and she seemed to be doing well, although she may still have been high on drugs and adreneline.

I'm still awaiting pictures of the baby. Geez people, this is 2008. I should've been e-mailed a picture by phone as soon as that baby was cleaned up! What good is your silly super-expensive phone that can do everything if you don't use it, BIL? Get me some pictures! With a laptop, camera, camera phone and everything else available to you at your fingertips you have no excuse (except "We didn't bring the cord for the camera"--still, there are other ways).

Welcome to the world, Maren Audrey.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Oh, a new little legacy is born. Just make sure you can get her to go to a school with a Kappa house.

Congrats, auntie!

Jenn M said...

yay! Congratulations Auntie! What a fabulous name too, can't wait to see pictures.

Cristin said...

Love that name!! Congratulations!