Thursday, October 16, 2008

It's Here!

And just in time for Halloween:

Photobucket

Yes, I know I am one of the last people on the face of the earth to read the "Twilight" series. I am also one of the cheapest people on the face of the earth because I patiently waited (twice) for it to be in at the library instead of spending the $8 or so to buy the paperback version. I can't wait to go pick it up at the library today.

I've also started recording the HBO series True Blood. The show is based on a different vampire series written by Charlaine Harris. I had actually read one of the books awhile ago (I've read quite a few different vampire fiction books--bet you didn't know that little fact!) and the show is pretty good. Now I just have to find the time to watch my shows without the kiddos around, it is definitely not G or PG or even PG-13 material.

After that post filled with vampires, you may now resume looking at the pictures of the adorable baby below.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I haven't read any of the Twilight series. I haven't read anything in about 4 months, which you know is unusual for me. I read a lot when I was home on maternity leave with G, but this time I'm parked on the couch watching bad daytime tv. Maybe I should move up to the nursery to feed her like I did with G.

Pretty new blog, btw.

Cas said...

I'm with you...waldenbooks is going out of business here so I stopped in. Bought three of the books at 65% off. Will be my fall reading.

Bad Mommy said...

OMG, your blog is adorable.

I'm allergic to the library. I like the feel of new hardcovers. I'm strange that way.

Cristin said...

Enjoy! I'm so glad you're reading it... it's such a nice escape... I'm thinking of rereading Twilight before the movie comes out... and I only read it in August...