Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I'm It!

I've been tagged--not once, but twice. So I guess I had better do my thing.

Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share seven facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
Lastly- Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Alrighty, let's see what I can come up with.

  • Dh and I found some things in common when we first started dating. Aside from the obvious (played the same instrument in band, owned the same color car at one time) we both had a set of grandparents named Ed and Emma (I know, I already mentioned that fact) and the last 4 digits of our childhood phone numbers were the same--3975. Oooo, freaky, eh?
  • I can pick things up with my toes.
  • I spent 6 weeks in Hawaii as a nanny one summer. It was horrible. Awful. Free airfare to Hawaii, lived on the beach, my own room with private lanai (that's Hawaiian for balcony, you land lovers), pool in the back yard, on the ocean, two days off a week. I don't know how I ever lived through it. (Hope you can interpret the sarcasm there)
  • I've never been drunk. Honest.
  • I did musicals in high school. I was a nun and a horny Scottish lassie stuck in a time warp. Not at the same time. (Bonus if you guess which musicals--no cheating, kdotp since you already know).
  • I could sing you the words of every song in Grease 2.
  • I had a crush on the same boy from 2nd grade until . . . . hmm, last week? Just kidding. But it was a long time. And guess what? He happens to live in the same school district we do and has a daughter going to kindergarten with Emma.

I really am this boring. I need to get a secret tattoo or something. And apparently I need to get some online friends because the only ones I know have either tagged me or been tagged, and I don't think Jenn M would be happy if I listed all her posse whom I blog stalk. I let her tag them for real if she wants.

I really am that person who always ends a chain. Never received those dish towels or stickers or flip flops I was supposed to send? That's because I never sent the stupid letters out. So here the tag game ends with me. But I will list a few friends whom I think should start their own blogs. So ladies, consider yourself tagged and get to work!

1. My friend Robyn. Her life at times is shit you can't make up. And she has 5 kids (blended family). And many cats (a few of which she has run over by accident, then spends hundreds of dollars on them at the vet even though they are farm cats). And runs a cool store. And loves to shop.

2. My SIL Glenda. She could call hers "Adventures With Glenda" or something catchy like that. She is the type of person who locks her keys in the car (multiple times), burns non-food items in the oven, and has had to break into her own house. C'mom, G, get typing!

3. My sis Kari. I know she has live journal which is mostly private because she doesn't want me reading about her life, but she could use a blog as a photography journal or something. If she would use that fancy schmancy camera she got for her birthday/Christmas and make her dreams of becoming a photographer come true.

Wow, so not only can I not think of anyone online whom I can tag, I can only think of 3 people IRL. What a loser I am!

5 comments:

Jenn M said...

You ARE a total loser.
Oh, I kid. you got tagged twice, that's popularity my friend, real popularity. I'm avoiding right now, too much of loser to even think of my answers--seven things is A LOT. And, the end of chain is usually totally me! We are so kindred spirits except the Band Nerd thing--no musical instrument in my past and well, the dog/cat thing. OK, nevermind, we aren't really friends ;-)

Now, musicals--my guess is Sound of Music and Brigadoon? I'm really not that musical savvy but those came to mind instantly. Is there a prize?

kmm0305 said...

Wow, I'm impressed. I guess I had better come up with a prize, now! :) That's it, I'll send people stuff to make them my friends.

I had better see 7 things about you the next time I visit your blog, missy!

K

Unknown said...

Eh, my LiveJournal isn't very exciting.

I'm hoping now that it's finally spring (fingers crossed) I'll use my camera more.

Cristin said...

I got Brigadoon but not The Sound of Music... probably because I've never seen it...
Never been drunk?? Wow... and me admitting my past love affair with psychedelics....It was college ok?? And no needles ever though, I swear...do you think I'm a bad person?? ;)

Unknown said...

I was also going to say, I think I drank enough for the both of us in college. :p

That just goes to show I am by far and away the coolest sister.