Thursday, August 21, 2008

That was a compliment, right?

So Leah is a little obessed with "oobies" lately. She always telling me, "I like your oobies" and trying to cop a feel. She comments on Daddy's oobies, her oobies, Dora's oobies, Barbie's oobies--and on and on. I won't tell the poor girl she's more than likely to be blessed with small oobies.

I guess now her body part obession has turned south. We were walking up the stairs for lunch today (her behind me) and she says, "I like your big butt!" Thanks, honey! Good thing you are cute and innocent, Mommy usually doesn't like to be told she has a big butt.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I would say "I'm glad you like it, you'll probably have a big butt just like it when you get older" but the big butt gene will probably skip petite Miss LC. So it's up to EE to carry on the butt. :p

Cristin said...

Awww... I'd love ANY positive comment about my big butt, no matter who it came from!

It's funny, Dottie is ALL DONE with my Oobies, but Graham still has to cop a feel daily... maybe because he was deprived as a baby and never got to nurse???