Wednesday, May 28, 2008

One last thing

Stay with me people, I promise this will be my last post for a few hours. (Four in 10 minutes is some kind of new record, right?) The reason that I am able to post so much is . . . . . . . dh is gone to WORK!! That's right folks, after 3 months of having him around 24/7 he has once again joined the working class. Yippee! For me, anyway--I have my computer back. ;) As for him, he probably is less than enthused to be driving 45 min each way to a job where the people are questionable, the pay is crappy, and he has no clue what he is doing.

3 comments:

Bad Mommy said...

Post overload, ahhhhh!

Was it really 3 months? That is a long, long time to have hubby around 24/7. How did you not strangle him?

kmm0305 said...

Yeah, I went a little crazy with posting this morning.

Last time we went through this he was home 8 months---argh!!! I was so ready to be kicking him out this time. He got a little too used to being served (especially lunch) so I was making 4 different lunches everyday.

Cristin said...

I want to strangle DH when he takes a week off... I don't know if our marriage could survive 3 months...