Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Superstar Shout Out!

Shout out and a big Happy Birthday to Miss AJ who turned two on Sunday. I know I have mentioned her cooler-than-cool mom just a few times. AJ is one of the cutest CDH kiddos you will ever meet--hello blonde hair, blue eyes! She is also a superstar. She has graced newspaper ads, billboards, radio ads, the internet, had huge banners in her honor in the March of Dimes walk, and most recently was featured in a local magazine . Even though we haven't met the amazing Miller family in person, Jenn and I swear we would be friends IRL. ;) Maybe one day LC will be able to meet some other kids who have CDH. Until then, we will just blog-stalk them all!

1 comment:

Jenn M said...

Aw, thanks! Although, it is clearly evident that we haven't met IRL yet because after you do, you'll never say I'm "cooler-than-cool" again!

I appreciate the post, you rock! I can't wait to LC and AJ to meet someday.