Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Super Spidey Senses

The other night some rumbles of thunder woke up EE. Her "thing" this spring has been to go sleep downstairs in the guest bed (with me, of course) where it is not as loud and bright during thunderstorms. I wasn't sleeping all that well, either, so we headed downstairs. About 5 stairs from the bottom she says, "I smell cat puke". Once we hit downstairs (where the cat's room is to the left, door cracked open) she says, "Wait, I see something." Mind you, it is 2 freaking am and the only light is coming from some night lights. Sure enough, we turn on the light in the room and the cat has tossed his supper on the floor. How the heck did she 1. Smell that from 10 ft away and 2. See it in the dark. Super Spidey Senses, I say. Is there any way we can market this freaksih talent?

1 comment:

Cristin said...

I could put her talent to use around here...sniffing out dog poo and puke...