Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Becareful what you wish for

Cuz' you just might get it (to qoute the Pussycat Dolls). Remember this statement I made on Sunday? I know I will eat my words, but I am ready for some cooler, fall-ish weather (not cold, mind you--just cool). I must have an 'in' with the weather because it went from a high of 88 degrees yesterday to a high of 68 today. Taking Emma to the bus stop it was 55 degrees. Tomorrow is supposed to be even cooler, and we may get some rain out of Gustav. I'll take the cooler temps and we do need the rain.

And because I mentioned the Pussycat Dolls, here is something for your listening pleasure. Yes, I actually like this song. They say "boobies". Makes me giggle. I must not have made that wish when I was younger--obviously it didn't come true.

1 comment:

Cristin said...

boobies... too funny...

They're pretty skanky though aren't they?? Hookerish...

It's still hot here...but by evening there's a nice chill...