Thursday, September 25, 2008

Why?

Why does the Dr's office not open their phone lines until 8am and then they are busy until at least 8:15am? Maybe they should open the phones 1/2 hr before the clinic so that way things aren't so crazy. I called 6 times before I actually got through, then promptly got put on hold.

Why did the receptionist make it sound like a big deal that we couldn't get into 10:45am with our preferred Dr, so when I told her we would see anyone she said, "Okay we'll see you at 10:45am with your preferred Dr."

Why do my girls get sick when I am scheduled to have my hair highlighted? This event happens maybe twice a year, and both times this year I've had to re-schedule. I had someone lined up to watch Leah and everything; now I'll have to wait to see if Sicky McSikerson is contagious or not. My bet is she is just a little bit contagious because I happened to pick up part of what she has. Fun times.

Its actually Emma who is sick, which doesn't surprise me at all. I figured she would be picking up all sorts of fun things once she got into the public school system. Who knows what the kids are doing when the teachers aren't looking. I talked to one mom who has been to lunch with her daughter, and was just a little shocked to see a friend offer to open her daughter's milk--with her teeth. Yikes.

2 comments:

Cristin said...

I'm waiting for the parade of germs to start marching through the house now that school has started... I hope it's nothing too serious!!

Bad Mommy said...

LOL. This is why I SEND lunch everyday.