Saturday, November 15, 2008

11-15

I was reading someone's blog and they had been tagged to do a photo post, which was the 6th picture in the 6th folder. If you remember, I've already done the 4th in the 4th (which happend to be a picture from the 4th of July). So I looked at my 6th in the 6th and it wasn't very exciting. I decided to look at the 15th picture in the 11th folder since today is 11-15. When I got to the 11th folder, it had many sub-folders so it is actually the 11th folder in the 11th folder, the 15th picture. Follow that?

Photobucket
That would be Miss Emma at about 7 months old. We were at the IL's for Christmas. She was a big drooler and had just gotten done destroying a bunch of magazines we gave her to play with (yes, she actually got REAL toys for Christmas, this was just for cheap entertainment). She looks likes she's saying "hi" to whoever is taking the picture--probably hubby.

It was fitting that the picture was of Emma. Today is her 1/2 birthday, so she is now officially 5.5 years old. She was quite tickled when we told her this fact today. "REALLY?" she said as she giggled at the thought. Just 6 short months until she turns 6.

I could do this random picture thing all day--I've got 56 folders. ;) Give me two numbers and I'll give you a picture!

No comments: