Thursday, November 6, 2008

Now THAT'S how you get pink eye

Hubby and I enjoy the sophomoric humor in movie like "Talledega Nights" and "Knocked Up". When Leah came down with pink eye this week, all I could think about were the scenes and lines from "Knocked Up" where the guys have pink eye. I would post a video link, but I try to keep the blog at least PG. ;)

Anyway, Leah had a very goopy eye on Tuesday and with a quick call to the Dr. we had a precription for antibiodic eye drops. I'm so glad they didn't make us come in, I'm sure we would've picked up something just as lovely to go along with the pink eye. The next day it decided to jump on over to the other eye, so she seriously did look like a scene from the movie. Of coures I was "that" mom who had her out at Target, re-infecting the cart we probably got it from in the first place. Thankfully the drops worked their magic and she's looking much better today.

3 comments:

Cristin said...

ewww.... I don't know how we've managed to avoid pink eye so far (knocking on wood here)... glad she's doing better..

And those are some seriously funny movies.. have you seen Superbad?? So wrong and funny...

Kim said...

Oh, did she have to miss school while she was the star of the week?

kmm0305 said...

Thankfully it was Leah, the little one, who had pink eye. Emma got to enjoy her week, although they didn't have school today so she got "jyped" a day. ;)