Monday, March 10, 2008

Ain't nothing but a G thang

The party for G, my nephew, went well on Saturday. Even though I forgot half the ingredients to what I was supposed to be making and ran out of other things, we were all good--you just send other people to the store for you. ;) The cake turned out cute and the monkey did not lose an ear as I had predicted. And of course even with 5 cameras in the house on that day, there are no pictures of the cake on my camera.

G is now officially two. He had fun playing with his cousins and could've cared less about most of his presents (at the time anyway). He enjoys calling me by my family nickname (which I shall not divulge here) and it is funny to hear it come from him. I guess he was asking for dh and I this morning, how cute. Love ya, G!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, he had a blast playing at the toy heaven that is EE's and LC's house.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for hosting, and cake-making and basically doing everything for the party! :D I guess I won't charge you for the next round of birthday invitations/Christmas cards.

I'll let you know when I put our pics up on my photobucket and you can swipe them from there.