Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Too much togetherness

We are getting a little too much family time around here. ;) With everyone home all the time, I'm surprised we are all still sane at this point. At least today EE FINALLY had preschool again, so LC and I stayed out of the house all morning. Now she doesn't have preschool again for two weeks. I don't know what the heck we are going to do all week next week for spring break.

Last night I was giving the girls a bath upstairs and I hear dh downstairs--I thought he was having a breakdown and sobbing uncontrollably (don't blame him, I feel like that these days, too). So I come downstairs and he is watching this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlkxQMxJmEU

And laughing hysterically.

1 comment:

Bad Mommy said...

Heehee. I don't care if it's a farce (no pun intended), that's funny :) Thanks for the giggle K!

BTW, what is it with men and farting? Does it ever get old for them?