Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter Pics

Between dh sleeping in this morning and having a dentist appointment at 10:40 am, I have had the computer all to myself so far today (buhwahhahaha). In that time I have now posted three blog posts and uploaded a ton of pictures. Enjoy!

Hunting Easter eggs at Grandma & Grandpa's:
Photobucket
Photobucket

Looking at the loot:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

So the Easter bunny had to get creative this year. LC is allergic to milk and egg products, so she can't have any chocolate. And what is Easter without chocolate, I ask? So she gets things like jelly beans, marshmallows, money, and Smarties. But that isn't fair to EE. This year the Easter bunny came up with a plan. He hid candy for EE in yellow, blue, and green plastic eggs. LC's candy was in purple and pink eggs. The smart Easter Bunny left a note that told the girls which color of eggs to pick up (gee, Santa did the same thing at Christmas telling them what color of wrapping paper was theirs). Everything went off without a hitch.

All dressed up:
Photobucket
("Mom, I don't want to take another picture!")
Photobucket
("I'll smile, I'm a cheese hound!")

Grandma & Grandpa with grandkids:
Photobucket

Family picture:
Photobucket
(Note, this happens about once a year. I need a highlight in the worst way and for some reason I think my haircut makes me look 40. Blech. And dh usually has on glasses, but they were creating a glare so he took them off. I hate pics of myself)

To go with my random ramblings earlier today, here are some random pics:

EE:
Photobucket

Jelly face:
Photobucket

My attempt at piggy tails on LC (they stay in for about 5.2 seconds):
Photobucket

Hat, anyone? I got a few:
Photobucket

LC's jelly face:
Photobucket

LC sharing a secret with cousin G
Photobucket

5 comments:

Bad Mommy said...

EE and LC are *gorgeous*, I would love to have their adorable little eyeballs.

And LC is such a little ham, she looks as if she never has a cross day ;)

kmm0305 said...

Now you have 4 adorable girls as well--I'm so jealous of the dark hair.

Its funny because my SIL (the one whose kids are in the Grandparent pic) was upset because her girl doesn't have the big eyes like our girls. You should see the eyelashes on mine as well, insane. That is the one good quality I passed on.

After we got over a hump this fall where she would still pitch horrible fits, LC is quite the kiddo. You should've seen her coming off morphine, though--woah. ;)

Jenn M said...

Seriously, your girls are beyond cute! I want to squeeze those perfect cheeks. EE has the cutest hair EVER! The pigtails on LC are supersweet but I love more that she doesn't keep em in--that fiesty superstar!

PA LEASE on all your self commentary, you look great. You have a gorgeous family.

Is that hearts layered over camo on EE in the jelly shot? Wicked fashion, LOVE IT!

kmm0305 said...

You like EE's sense of style? ;) I must admit I started her on the layering look, but she comes up with some of the craziest combinations. And yesterday she decided it was "Beach Party Day" so she wore a t-shirt, pj shorts, and flip flops all day--while it was snowing outside.

Roger said...

I'm Jenn M's father-in-law and she's right your girls are so pretty. Hope things are good. Now, get a book for Connor's books!
Roger