Friday, March 7, 2008

I'm here

I'm not used to sharing my computer during the day, so I don't have as much time to post such sinctilating posts as I used to. ;) I spent most of the day yesterday trying to sanitize the house--you can do a lot with Clorox wipes. I also set a new one-day record for laundry.

EE is feeling better after having one more rough night Wednesday night. She pretty much laid around all day napping and watching TV. Thankfully we made it through last night with NO ONE getting up! That means mom got a full night's sleep and I feel a little more human today.

I doubt EE will be ready to go to preschool today. That means she will go 3 times in March. That means she will be home most of the week next week and the following week. So will dh. So will I. And don't forget about LC, she goes where we go. She'll be home, too. We are going to start to go crazy here, I can tell.

I might get to make an exciting field trip to the new Super WalMart today--woo hoo! I don't think I've been out of the house since last Saturday. I wouldn't care if I was going to the dentist or to a yearly exam at this point, I just want OUT.

We are supposed to be hosting a b-day party tomorrow for my nephew. Considering the guest of honor and one of our kids were both puking this week, we'll see. Any news on that front, kdotp? Just let us know. Nothing says party like puking, right?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

G was up at 6:30 this morning, ready to party, so as far as I'm concerned, we're still on. Sound okay? He hasn't puked since Wednesday night. I haven't puked since Tuesday. :p

Bad Mommy said...

Spoken like a true ISU alum Kristyn. :) Want me to come babysit so you can get out of the house while DH is job hunting? I think it would only take me 3 hours to get there....

I was ready to strangle my DH before he left. He was home for a freaking week and a half.

Oh, and quit being such a good SAHM, you're making me look bad ;P

Jenn M said...

You totally outed my pics today! So funny. With all the snow excitement around here I couldn't get to it yesterday--she just posted them yesterday afternoon but post dated it, I wasn't holding out!

I've found I prefer reading and commenting lately to actually blogging my own life. I write entries in my head but never get them to fruition. Soon, soon!

Hope the party is a success tomorrow!

kmm0305 said...

Jenn--I think its so funny how all you Texans are all excited about the snow. ;) Its great that the southern kiddos get to experience the white stuff, too. Here we are to the point of cursing anytime snow is in the forecast.