Thursday, March 27, 2008

Random Ramblings

Not many coherent thoughts going on around here, just a lot of random thoughts!

  • When we were at the IL's, all of us were having some sort of alcoholic beverage for supper (wine for the ladies, beer for the men) and FIL pipes up "So no one is pregnant I take it?" My SIL and I both about spit out our drinks. Let's see, one of us has a family with no income and no maternity health covereage and the other one has a 5.5 mo old. Any takers? Nope, didn't think so.
  • About 4 nights away from home was EE's max. By the last night, she "couldn't sleep" and was up until past 11pm. Other than that, the girls did an excellent job sleeping at Grandma & Grandpa's. More than I can say for my nephew who was supposed to nap there every day we were there. ;) Didn't happen until he about fell over with exaustion on Easter Sunday.
  • We were talking to the IL's about the possibility that we may have to move . . . again. Like dh said, if we do have to move, we will have been in 4 houses in 5 years. Crazy. I lived in the same place my entire life (although we did move houses once--the new house was about 50 yards away from the old house).
  • The cat is paying us back for being gone for so long. He puked on the carpet at least once while we were gone, and now he is just acting crazy getting into everything.
  • EE is finally back at school--yeah! :) I got part of my normal routine back. The bad thing is she only has about 2 months left of school.
  • It is snowing yet again. It will never end.
  • Someone is hungry. I guess I should stop blogging and feed my child.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Shoot. I tried to check and see if he'd made any messes, but I guess I didn't look hard enough.

kmm0305 said...

He actually "cleaned up" after himself and after vacuuming the area, I can hardly tell where it is to try and clean it more.

Bad Mommy said...

Ewwww, cats are SO gross.

Any job prospects in the neighboring "red" state? ;)

kmm0305 said...

Actually, he had a recruiter tell him if she sent his info to a job open in the big O that the company would be all over him in seconds. Gotta feel loved! :)