Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Recovery

I started taking down Christmas decorations today and am trying to get all the girls new toys put away. That task led me to clean out three closests--whew! One garbage bag, one box of Goodwill, and about 4 totes/boxes of toys to store and I think I'm about done. We seriously need to get rid of stuff instead of just finding new places to put it.

I've managed to catch Leah's cold and haven't felt the best the past two days. Leah is calling me a "mean mommy" because I may be slightly grouchy. I guess I am mean when I'm telling them to pick up things or turn off lights like I tell them 10 times a day. Horrible, aren't I?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You're so mean.

So... you want to come clean and organize my house when you're done? You can work on potting training G while you're at it. :D

Unknown said...

Um, that would be POTTY training. I don't think you need to teach my son how to garden. :p

Cristin said...

I did the Christmas clean up the past two days... while enjoying the cold I caught from the kids... we're leading parallel lives...

Mags said...

I can't tell you the number of times my oldest daughter has said, "Mommy, you are being mean." LOL It's definitely time to go back to school.

Glenda said...

Do you have anything funny going on w/your email? I have a notice returned to me saying "email delivery still pending" from an email I sent you late this a.m. What is up??? any idea?? The wind?

At about 4:15 a.m. the cover blew off our swamp cooler, the bungee cords that were on it are on the neighbor's roof, the cover has not been seen since. It may be in Iowa by now, keep an eye out for it.