Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Want to place a bet?

I bet that there will be no school on Friday, which will screw up everyone's plans at school. They are predicting 5-7" of snow now for our area tomorrow, with the possibility of some ice thrown in for good measure. I know Emma's teacher has a ton of things to send home with the kids on Friday, as well as their Christmas party. I was going to bake tomorrow since I will most likely be snowed in, but maybe I should bake tonight and send the teacher's gift tomorrow. That way I know she will at least get it this year!

2 comments:

Jenn M said...

well?

kmm0305 said...

I should've put some money on it. We got ice/sleet/snow and there was no school. I even made hubby stay home from work--so he worked from home. Now he's trying to get the snowblower working!